pass the crazies please

the dictating powers of the fashion world have clearly been munching on a bowl of crazies lately. either that or they're as shocked as i am that you slaves of fashion out there, really went for this one, hook line and sinker.... I mean, I'm totally aware that to keep sales up, you need to keep it fresh- and honestly, it's taken me several seasons to be comfortable with the really skinny jean (not being one, blessed with long skinny legs) but 'mom butt' are they serious? this is not flattering on ANY one. do what you want, by all means. have a blast with fashion. I will not ever be one to tell my fellow shopper what to choose. but i'm just sayin'.....you will not be seeing me buying a pair of these crazy-pants.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's hilarious... thanks.
Anonymous said…
I laughed so hard when I saw this! And I couldn't agree with you more.

Popular Posts