uh.......

wow. when i posted that last post , i was using half an ounce of my brain power. tired from the holidays, fighting off whatever weird viruses were floating around and getting everyone packed for a winter holiday-one should never try blogging in this state. sort of like drinking and blogging. it only leads to ridiculously bad postings.
'library's are cool'? you guys are too kind. that deserved some heavy duty grammar police smacks. and as for the lack of photo. don't know what happened there. hopefully it's fixed and the nice man who contributed that photo is cool with me using another of his work. on to more exciting things designery.

Comments

Decorno said…
Well, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and took it as tongue-in-cheek. That's just how funny and brilliant I think you are.
Anonymous said…
Don't feel bad! I'm an English professor and I didn't notice it! (I think the sight of giant books may have brought tears to my eyes!)

Popular Posts