give yourself a squeeze

today, i'm hopping on the pink train, in honor of every mother, sister and friend, i've known who's, valiantly, taken on this fight....
with the grace and ease that...
photographer: unknown~please don't hit me with a copyright infringement suit. i'm only a blogger.
only a woman can bring to the playing field.
you are heroines and inspirations of strength and dignity.
photo: tim walker
all photos: polly wreford, unless otherwise noted
now, all of you gals, go get squeezed.
some wonderful resources:
walkwithsally.org
crazysexycancer.com
i gotta say, i'm liking this new pink background. it might be a keeper.
a line up of today's pink bloggers.... style court, the peak of chic, pve, easy & elegant, katiedid, in{side} the loop, pigtown design, hollister Hovey, mason 21, mrs. blandings, ivy lane, mise en scene,things that inspire, a day that is dessert, and art by karena

Comments

Anonymous said…
I second the pink background! It's so fresh! A wonderful shade , not too girly but very feminine.
Mrs. Blandings said…
Love your choice of images! and the background. Have fun in BH - lunch with Rachel?
72 and sunny said…
she eats? well, if so, apparently not what I eat.

I'll meet up with her at starbucks for the usge...'grande tea, two bags, 3 splenda and a drop of half and half'
Hi M,

I love your version of honoring pink. Great pink pictures. I especially love the last one with the tub in the background and bright pink towels. It's perfect.

-Camila
Leciawp said…
Beautiful post - thanks for helping to raise awareness. (I've had breast cancer twice at a young age and posted today about my experiences.)
Courtney said…
OH I LOVE the background color! And the title made me laugh -- I so knew where you were going with this post. You're a nut!
72 and sunny said…
thanks Leica, I'll add you to the list!
72 and sunny said…
camilla ,thanks!

you know, i have to gloat, i own those awesome 'dosa' pants in the bottom photo.
72 and sunny said…
courtney, even in the face of cancer we have to laugh!
pve design said…
tickled pink over here....love the new background and your photos are all so positively girly!
Style Court said…
You wear pink well. Lovely grouping.
SimplyGrove said…
I love this post! I bookmarked it:) The title rocks!
Karena said…
Hi Megan, very lovely & cute post! Please visit my blog in honor of Sharon, my cousin and mentor..
Petit Elefant said…
thanks for this. i have a dear cousin who is still fighting breast cancer. we need all the help we can get.
Anonymous said…
What a great thing you're doing!!!! I must say I'm loving the pink too!!!!!
Unknown said…
I like very much the images you have chosen!

Popular Posts