Charlotte Moss joins us at The Skirted Round Table

Way back in the early 90s when I had my first little house, it was Charlotte Moss' book that I chose to pore over, studying every detail with passion, of the aptly named book. You can only imagine what a major thrill it was for me to have Ms Moss, take time out of her schedule to sit with us and chat.
While I've always been a huge fan of her work, listening to her speak has made me admire her even more. Not only is she one of the Decorators of our time, she's also a generous contributor and philanthropist. By generous, I mean, giving of her time and knowledge.
The three of us were riveted with what she shared from how she works to how she gives back. I really think you'll love this one.

Comments

cotedetexas said…
Wow!! Charlotte Moss? You're getting big Megan - congrats! :)
Linda in AZ * said…
* She looks sooooooo pretty and "naturally elegant" in this photo~~~ looking forward to this!

Thanks n' best,
Linda in AZ *
Blue Muse said…
sigh. I want to be Charlotte Moss when I grow up. =)
xo Isa
kmack said…
loved this interview!! truly a southern lady: Charlotte!

thanks SRT!!!
Kathy

Popular Posts