Social Media Week....

I had a great time, last week, sitting on the Kravet Social Media panel. Kravet's been offering these panels as a service to their customers throughout the country. I think it's a great idea, as a showroom, to provide this kind of knowledge as a bonus.
No matter how long I do this blogging thing, I always learn a little more with each of these panels. For instance, designer, Rebecca Robeson, has grabbed hold of YouTube and made it her own platform for teaching, guiding and promoting her business. I highly recommend you check her videos out. And while you're at it, Natalie Umbert handles color like nobody's business. Here's a shot from the Laguna panel of myself with Rebecca Robeson, Kravet's own Jennifer Powell and designer Natalie Umbert
And just as a little plug: if you're in the L.A. area, Blog Out Loud will be happening at Rose Tarlow Melrose House tomorrow, Tuesday the 21st. I'd love to see you there. We have a great panel and the venue is to die for.

Comments

Taylor Sterling said…
Have fun! I wish I could be there, but won;t be in the LA area.
Peggy and Fritz said…
Great photo Megan as always. I'm sooo made, I have class tomorrow night so can't make it and I'm dying to go to one of your events. UGH! Ann
72 and sunny said…
oh, shoot, Ann, will get you to one of these. If you haven't been to the Rose Tarlow showroom, I highly recommend a field trip.

Taylor, hopefully we'll be bringing it to a city near you!

Popular Posts