East Coast, Warehouse Sales + Sample Sales


Those of you on the East Coast, don't miss these upcoming events/opportunities over on your side of town::



The first is the much anticipated Waterworks Warehouse Sale

when:: November 12 to 13 from 9am to 4pm 
where:: Waterworks in Danbury, CT.  
                60 Backus Avenue
what:: Luxury Bath Goods (I'm probably preaching to the choir)



Wall Mounted Single Arm Sconce with Round Glass Shade in Chrome, Matte Nickel, or Nickel (orig. $475, now $25)

 



Drop In/Undermount Rectangular Bathtub 60" x 30" x 20" End Drain in White (orig. $1,940, now $450)

Items include everything from sinks, bathtubs, faucets to ceramic tiles up to 80% off. If you're doing any bathroom remodeling, this is the best opportunity. It's Waterworks for god's sake. I'd guess you should get there early.

By the way their Blog, The Perfect Bath is a great resource for anyone planning a bathroom remodel.


........................................................................

Next up, John Robshaw's Sample Sale. John Robshaw ( beauty and the bedding ) has some of my favorite fabrics out there. Ethical and Green, not to mention gorgeous. Total textile lust.

Here's the flier ::


  I know...textiles? what textiles.


Have fun! enjoy the sales for me!

Comments

Felicity said…
Thanks so much for introducing me to John Robshaw, I've just spend ages oggling over his beautiful fabrics.

Felicity x
rats! no way I can convince the hubby to let me fly to these sales :-)

xo,
cristin
Michele said…
Thanks for the heads up on Waterworks......with 1 bathroom gutted and another on the way this is for me. How on earth did you find this out? I have been searching for sales and outlets and keep coming up with zip. Heading over to Danbury now......

Popular Posts