Target take me away....

what? what's that I hear? the tinny throm of steel drums? the waves crashing? I can almost smell  the warm aroma of sweet mimosa and salt air..... or is it just the newest line at Target?

Dress like a jet setting beach goer while paying like a linoleum strolling, red plastic grocery cart pushing shopper. Calypso St. Barth's will be the next haute designer to collaborate with Target. And from the looks of things, it's going to be a good one......

tap this if you'd like the aural experience as you read:  

 










 Word on the street is that there will be a home line with candles, dishes.....some kiddy wear {hang on, I may have made that up - ok, I can't substantiate, but I swear I read that somewhere } and of course some fantastic frocks.

 


Sort of like last year's Liberty of London colab. But let's hope they don't manage to screw this one up.


So, come May 1st, put down that 10 pack of granny panties and run to the designer corner of your local Target.  Nothing brings affordable luxury to the burbs like the big T.

Comments

ooh thanks for the tip; i'm putting this on my calendar. Happy new year to you!
Petunia Face said…
I simply MUST have these. Even if I will be a thousand months pregnant, I am buying them for after.
i. KNOW!!!!!!!!!
i screamed out loud when i found this out.......
my entire paycheck come spring time might as well just be endorsed over to Target.
so excited....
although, are you subscribed to calypso online?
their 'calypso cravings' emails offer some great deals. that's basically how i get all my calypso. right now the most recent one i thought had 70% off some cute stuff.
72 and sunny said…
Sus- these are going to be perfect for you this summer. flowy and chic.

I love calpyso, I just hope they don't cheapanize it.
Peggy and Fritz said…
OMG Megan - I have to have that dress. I'm pretty up to date with fashion given I work in the business but had no idea they did clothes only know the candles but I need that dress for sitting outside when we have wine.
Zakary said…
I LOVE the last outfit, LOVE.

I almost fell out when I pressed play, that was brillz.
DolceDreams said…
VERY excited about this! Thanks for the tip I adore Calypso...
Nathalie
Love the first tunic. So exciting! Thanks for sharing.

xo,
cristin
Barbara Matson said…
I miss Target! Sigh...we don't have that store in Canada, my fingers are crossed we get one, not in Toronto but out west in Vancouver for a change!

But I did buy a Indian inspired tunic like you have pictured at Forever 21 yesterday! Must be doing something right as my 16 and 14 yr old daughters asked to borrow it!
Katherine said…
Oh how I love the blue tunic! I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine
Looks amazing! I do love Calypso. The raffia bag and tunic are my faves so far.

@goodniteirene-- Thanks for the email tip, I'd love some candy-colored featherweight cashmere about now!

-xoxo Noe
Jenny D said…
Soooooo excited. The tunic with the beaded neckline is divine. The hat is pretty cute as well! Great tip!!!!!!

Popular Posts