This Week on The Skirted Round Table:: Jamie Drake, The King of Color





Last week, at High Point Market, Linda and I held our first ever - in-person, Skirted Round Table interview. Earlier in the morning we had been treated to a breakfast by Swarovski Crystal with keynote speaker, interior designer Jamie Drake.  

Jamie discussed  upcoming trends while weaving his own, past work into the trend forecasting of the event's sponsor, Swarovski Elements




Afterward, we snagged Jamie to sit with us in the press office at High Point Market for a little face to face interview. I wish you could see how beautifully dressed he was. He's as charming as he is talented. Wait, did I say that already in an earlier post? Probably. I get my little design crushes and then it's all over.

 Come over to SRT and listen to the chat.

Comments

Popular Posts