Somersaulting, Cartwheeling and Stumbling upon......


This, whimsical lighting line.....


Marina's birds via fajno


This, happy chair....
The Orient Dining Chair by Century.


This series of images....





 containing photographs projected on to the walls of soon to be demolished buildings. The Anteroom series, by James Nizam


This Torigun* series by artist Sato........



*Japanese songbirds wearing military uniforms

This awesome space.......... 


 
that I'd like for an office (or to live) more here


This massive light from an old church.......


Comments

Anonymous said…
GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)
Megan, I too love this room to live or work in...only thing...that old piece of gym equipment they are using as a shelf.

I would have it out in the room so I could vault over it as I passed!

Popular Posts